Monday 26 January 2015

My Favourite Overnight Oats Recipe!

Hello Lovelies,

So one of my New Year goals was to get healthy and getting healthy means trying new healthy foods! I found this on Youtube and am IN LOVE. I am not very good at following recipes I usually just go with whatever I like at the time. 

I thought I would share this overnight oats recipe with you as I wish I had of come across it earlier!

What you will need
- Mason Jars or Jar
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk
- blueberries and strawberries


First you start by adding the rolled oats, then add your chia seeds and mix them around with the oats ( you dont have to do this but i like it ). Now add in your milk this will then soak into your oats overnight. You then add in your yogurt on top of that. 

Now you can really put whatever you like in this but i like blueberries and strawberries but that's just me. 

Now pop them in the fridge overnight and they will be waiting for you when you wake up!

I have taken some snaps of me making this I hope this gives you an idea of how to do it, you can really play around with this idea as it is really simple.

ENJOY :)



















Corrine
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment