Tuesday 8 January 2013

Beauty Review – Benefit brows a go-go




 
Hey Guys!

I thought I would give a quick review on my favourite brow kit. I have been using this kit every day for a long time now and I think it is amazing! The kit contains brown wax, two light- medium shadow shades, brow highlight, eye brightener, mini tweezers, mini eye liner and a mini double ended brush to apply the wax and shadow.
I go between both brow shadows depending on how dark I want my eye brows and the occasion, I also enjoy using the brow highlight I put pat it on with my figure. This kit is so nifty and easy to store when traveling. Overall this product is a must for my everyday make up look!

The only downside is that here in Australia this product is extremely overpriced I highly recommend purchasing this offline.
 
What is your favourite eyebrow product?

No comments:

Post a Comment