Monday 19 January 2015

Current Monthly Subscription Boxes

I am currently loving monthly subscription boxes! I don't know if that is the inner shopaholic in me speaking because honestly getting a package in mail is the best feeling at the end of a long day at work!

I have just subscribed to Bellabox and Active Health Box. So far I am really enjoying them and cannot wait for my January Bellabox to arrive this week!

Active Health Boxwww.activehealthbox.com.au

This health box is a monthly sample box in which you buy per month it is not like other subscription boxes where you sign up and they charge your credit/debit card or Paypal once per month until you cancel. You can buy a box monthly and if the previous month is not sold out you can also back purchase as well. Below is what I received this month! I am in love with the Lorna Jane diary :)


.



Bellabox - www.bellabox.com.au

I'm sure you all know this subscription box, It is extremely popular! unlike the above box you sign up for monthly debits from your credit/debit or Paypal account. I am only new to this subscription box and received my first one in December.

I was very happy with what I received and cannot wait until my January box arrives this week! Below is what i received in my December box. I was so happy to receive the FULL SIZE Kora Organics face mask it is so good!








What is your favourite Beauty or Health subscription box I would love to try out some more!

Corrine xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment