Tuesday 23 April 2013

Another Priceline Haul!!

Hey Guys :)
 
I know by now that most of you that live in Australia would have heard of Priceline's 2 day sale. They are having a 40% of all cosmetics for 2 days only today ( Tuesday) and tomorrow.
 
Lucky for me my local Priceline was also still running the free beauty gift bag offer as well so I also received another gift bag as I spent over the $60 required to receive it ( Check out my post on my Priceline free beauty bag here Priceline Haul & Goodie Bag!). However I did give some items to my good friend as I already had the bag.
 
 
The items I purchased were:
- Australis all over body tint (I cannot wait to try this)
- Australis fresh and flawless powder I already own this but love I that much that this is my back up for when I run out!
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk ( love the colour tattoos)
- Covergirl's new Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Coral Silk (swatches coming soon)
- Nude By Nature Mineral Foundation  (I have heard great things and cannot wait to review this)
- Nude By Nature powder brush to go with the mineral foundation
- Maybelline 24hour concealer (I have the foundation for this and love it)
 
 
I also received these free ballet flats ( I couldn't unroll them for the photo sorry they wouldn't stay!)
as I purchased Australis products.
 
Have you been to Priceline yet for there 40% of sale if so post the links to your hauls below!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! 40% off? Thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to head to my local priceline tmr. Haha

    If you're free, do check out my blog. (:
    www.chermaineho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I would have prob bought more but im going to Thailand next week.

      Please follow and ill check out your blog x

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much ill check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul - I did see the offer, and went to have a look, but I behaved and didnt buy anything!!! I didnt need anything, but stil very proud of myself for resisting.

    And thanks so much for visitig my blog. Im now following yours via Bloglovin - hope you'll follow mine too!! (and dont forget to enter my new Australian giveaway too...)

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete