Monday 29 April 2013

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss | Golden Opportunity

 
Hey Guys
 
I thought I would do a quick post today on another shade from Covergirls Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss Collection. If you haven't already seen my post on another the shade Coral Silk Click Here.
 
I really like this shade I only really wear gold jewellery so it suits any occasion or outfit. They do claim that the product is a colour with a built in top coat so I didnt apply a separate top coat and it seems to be ok so far. The product applies nicely and the brush is not bad either as I'm used to using OPI polishes which have my favourite nail application brush. As to the polish lasting for a week I will have to let you know as I have only had it on for a couple of days.
 

 
 
Have you tried this product what are your thoughts?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I've picked up two shades from the Covergirl Stay Brillant line and so far so good. I just wish they had more glitter polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the need more glitter shades, There a few more shades a want but others im not to fused about thanks for commenting please follow me on Bloglovin too :)

      Delete
  2. Yes the need more glitter shades, There a few more shades a want but others im not to fused about thanks for commenting please follow me on Bloglovin too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used these polishes before and love them :) really like this gold so will need to add to the collection great post xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete