Monday 1 April 2013

Sportsgirl – Pout About It Lipstick – Beauty Queen





Hey Dolls,

I hope you all had a relaxing Easter. I'm back to work tomorrow so I thought I would post some quick reviews on some items I picked up this long weekend.

I must say I am really not doing too well with my challenge of not purchasing any new products. This lipstick was $9.95 from Sportsgirl. I have previously read about this product so when I came across them I had to try one.
This colour is a beautiful pink with a purple tone and as it’s not too bright It is suitable for work. I did have to apply it twice to get the cover I wanted and it gave a nice satin finish.The packaging reminds me of the NYX round lipsticks.

Next time I head into Sportgirl I will defiantly be purchasing another colour.

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment