Wednesday 1 May 2013

Holiday Countdown :)


 
 
 
Hellooo!!!
 
 
For all of you that don't know I fly out to Thailand on Saturday for a 2 an a bit week holiday, I cannot wait! I am taking a laptop and camera so I can blog about all the Amazing things I get up to and places I see.
 
I'm excited too explore the shopping centres in Bangkok and the markets in Phuket. I have never been before and would love some suggestions on what you guy think I should see and do or where I can find cosmetics to bring back and review.
 
So please leave a comment with any suggestions if you have been before :)
 


1 comment:

  1. Have an amazing trip! My family has been to Thailand, but I haven't. I've heard it gets super hot there. Try the soft shell crab and green mango salad, my family always raves about them :) Have fun!

    Win a CrownedByFlowers flower crown by entering my international 100K giveaway!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete