Saturday 27 April 2013

Nude By Nature Brush Set

Helloooooooooo
 
So after my first Priceline Haul yes I went back. I know Its bad but I had my eye on this brush set which I though would be perfect for my trip to Thailand next week.
 
I really like Nude By Nature Products and was really impressed with this brush set. The case is quiet large and handy but not very nice looking however the brushes make up for that.
 
 
 
I really like that they give you extra spaces to fit your other brushes or makeup products. The brushes are so soft and I have not had any brush fall out yet.
 
In the set you receive 6 brushes & eye liner sharpener
 
- Kabuki Brush
- Blush Brush
- Eye Shadow Brush
- Blending Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Dual Headed Eye Definer & Lip Brush
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This brush set is $29.95 at Priceline however I purchased it when they were having there 40% Sale so it was a bargain!
 
I would love it know if you have this set and what your thoughts are!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment