Thursday 3 January 2013

My Holy Grail – Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation



 
Hello Dolls,

I originally bought this product because I was curious after seeing it numerous times in monthly favourites and tutorials. I must say I usually wouldn’t go for this sort of product after having bad experiences with mouse type foundations in the past I have just stuck to liquid products.
The foundation comes in a large glass container I think it looks very nice. It is a medium – full coverage foundation. The thick cream is so easy to build and is not heavy at all I applied it with my real techniques buffing brush and went over with my beauty blender and it gave such nice full coverage but natural finish.

The foundation claims to last up to 24hours however I do not have any need to have make up on my face for that long but found that it lasted all day which is good enough for me.
I do find that Revlon products here in Australia are a lot more expensive than in the States, over here it retails for approximately $34.95 in Priceline however I'm sure that you could find it cheaper online.
I really like this foundation. It looks great and last all day. I would love to know your thoughts or what your Holy Grail Foundation is please comment below.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment