Friday 18 January 2013

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner (Total Nourishing Care) – Beauty Review


Hey Guys!

I’m so happy to be able to start blogging again since I have got my internet back up and running I thought I would start with haircare since I haven’t review any hair products yet!
Clear scalp & hair beauty therapy is a product that states that it “offers a nourishing line of shampoo, conditioners and treatments which treat the right end of the hair. Clear gently nourishes the scalp and keeps it health and moisturized”

I am currently using this shampoo and conditioner in total nourishing care I bought it a while ago and hardly used it and shoved it in my bathroom vanity. However I’m trying to use up all of my current products to make way for new ones.

I do like to use salon shampoo and conditioner but it can be expensive so sometimes i switch to supermarket brands.This product was on sale and I thought why not give it a try as I saw that Miranda Kerr was promoting it.

I will honestly say I am not a big fan of this product. Yes it does make my hair feel soft and clean as soon as I wash it but throughout the day my hair starts to fell heavy and clogged with product. I then feel that I have to wash my hair again the next day which I don’t like doing, It also makes me slightly itchy.

I have read some other reviews on this product and have found that a few people have commented saying their hair has fallen out. This has not happened to me but I am not going to risk it happening at all. I would not re purchase this product again

 If you have used this I would love to know what you think.
 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment