Saturday 26 January 2013

30 Random Facts About Me

Hey Guys,

I thought I would do the 50 random facts about me tag however only got to 30.
I hope this give you a little in site on me :)

1. My name is Coryn
2. I am a Pieces/Aquarius I
3. I was born in Sydney Australia
4. I have brown eyes and hair
5. I work in Real Estate
6. I want to be a free lance make up artist
7. I have a partner we have been together for 4 years
8. I have lived out of home since I was 16
9. I am addicted to Ebay
10. I love blueberries I eat them everyday
11. I'm scared of spiders
12. I am nearly 21 years old
13. Im addicted to reading blogs
14. I only started my blog a little over a month ago
15. I am not a morning person
16. I am traveling to Thailand in 3 months
17. I am saving to study at the Academy of Make up
18. I am addicted to buying something everywhere I go
19. I eat way to much
20. I love ice cream
21. Once I start watching a new TV series I cant stop until I finish
22. my favourite colour is purple
23. I really want a puppy
24. I suck at taking care of my skin
25. I have curly hair
26. Im addicted to watching YouTube
27. I drink way to much coke
28.  I pierced my own nose twice - but took it out both times because of hay fever
29. I love watching Ghost Hunters
30. I spend way to much time on the computer

I hope you guys liked it. I would now like to tag my lovely friend Ashley - Steps To Perfection



1 comment: