Monday 4 February 2013

A-Z of Corynlee!


I found this TAG interesting and thought I would give it a go.

Age: 21 in 2 weeks.

Bed Size: Queen.

Chore you hate: I hate doing the dishes I am defiantly getting a dishwasher if we ever move.

Dream Room: Bigger bedroom so I can get a bigger bed and have a pretty make up vanity J

Education: High School and a Certificate lll in business administration, Real Estate Certificate.

Favourite Colour: Purple

Greatest Achievement: Saving up for my holiday to Thailand, Getting my Real Estate Certificate and having my car.

Height: I have no idea :z

Instrument: I cannot play an instrument

Job title: Im a Property Manager

Kids?: No maybe in the future

Live?: Australia

Motivations: Saving to do my make up course to start my own business

Nickname: Rinnie

Overnight Hospital Stays: No, luckily not yet!

Pet Peeves: I cannot stand people that do not have manners or respect.

Quote: “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”  

Right or left handed: Right!

Shops I love: Alley and I love Kmart

Time I wake up: 6am

Ultimate food: Ice cream I love Ben & Jerrys J

Vacations: Im going to Thailand in May!

What makes you run late: Waking up late

Yummy food I make:I can decide on one

Zoo Animals: Elephants
 
 
Hope you all found this TAG interesting! I TAG Ashley from Steps To Perfection
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for doing this! I'm glad you said elephants too! :P www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete