As January comes to an end I have used up more products than I thought I would. I am currently trying to use up as many current products as I can before I buy any new ones.
This month it is a combination of skin/hair care. and make up.
2. Loreal Elvive Anti-Breakage hair mask. This hair mask was ok after a few uses it didn't feel like it did a lot and sometimes made my hair feel heavy. I will be trying different hair masks before I would think of buying this again.
3. Dove foaming make up remover. I was not impressed with this make up remover. It didn't seems to take any of my make up off and made my skin feel very dry. I will not be re purchasing this product.
4. St Ives Apricot Scrub. I love this face scrub. I have been using it for about 2 years now and will continue to buy it. I am currently finishing up my St Ives Tea Tree scrub before I buy another though. I recommend this product to everyone.
5. Johnsons Daily Essentials face wipes for sensitive skin. I do like these face wipes and have bought them time and time again. They take off all my make up the only fault is that they leave a residue on my face which makes me break out if I do not wash my face with water after I use them or I tone my face after if I cant wash it.
6. Maybelline Cover Stick. I love this concealer and have already bought another one already however I think I bought the wrong shade ill see how it goes. the stick formula is creamy and blends well and provides good coverage. It will also last you months!
7. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Power. I have also already bought another one of these I really like this powder it hides shine and lasted me a long time.
8. Loreal True Match Foundation. I do like this foundation I also have this in a lighter shade it provides good coverage sometimes the staying power isn't the best but I do overall like it. The only thing is it makes my eye water/sting I have no idea why this hasn't stopped me from using it though.
So that's all folks hope you all have a great weekend!