Friday 28 December 2012

Mini Haul - My very first blog post!


Hello Dolls, I thought I would start my first post with a mini haul – Chemist warehouse is having a sale half price off all cosmetic items! That’s right half price. These are the little goodies that I picked up today. I am currently obsessed with the Revlon lip butters and have been trying out the lip stains as well.
I’m hoping to go back and pick up a few more Revlon and Maybelline items – I will also post a review soon on the Maybelline Gel Liner that I picked up as well.

 

 
 
 
Items pictured are Revlon Colorstay foundation - Buff, Revlon lip butter - Creamsicle, Revlon lip balm stain - Cherish Devotion, Maybelline Coloursensational lipstick - Pinkalicious and Maybelline eye studio gel liner - Charcoal Carbon

Happy reading lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment