Saturday 29 December 2012

Beauty Review – Real Techniques Brushes


Hello Dolls,

As you might already know Real Techniques brushes are being raved about everywhere by Beauty Gurus on blogs and YouTube. So I decided to try them out for myself. I purchased these about 2 -3 months ago and have fallen in love.

These brushes are stunning and I don’t think I will be purchasing any other brushes again! The brushes are made with Taklon bristles which are ultra soft and smoother that the usual hair you will find in other brushes. The brushes create a flawless finish and they also dry extremely fast and to top it of these beautiful brushes are 100% cruelty-free.
I currently own the core collection, the starter set and the blush brush and I have not experienced any shredding at all.

These brushes are amazing for the price and also come with their own self standing cases which double for a storage case or travel case I personally keep mine in my DIY brush holder.

Please let me know your own thoughts about these brushes below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment