Monday 15 July 2013

Products I've Used Up!

                                                        
   

  Hey Guys!
 
I really struggle using up products besides Foundation or BB Cream as I seem to change what I'm using so much. So In an effort to save money and also use up all my current skin care and make up products I am going to try and do more empties post.
 
The products that I have used up so far are
 
Simple Skincare Replenishing Rich Moisturiser.
I really love this moisturiser and I am nearly finished my second bottle. Its great for my skin
and doesn't break me out.
 
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Tanning Moisturiser.
I have been using this for years it is the best gradual tanner that I have used so far and will
keep buying this product until I find something better.
 
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
This is probably my 5th bottle of this I love it! It is not to harsh to use everyday if you
want to and it makes my skin feel so clean and fresh.
 
 
Loreal Elvive Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioning Spray
I cannot get a brush through my hair until I spray this in. I'm currently on my second bottle and use it 
every time I wash my hair I love it! 
 
Revlon Photo Finish Foundation
I was not a big fan of this foundation it did look really nice on but did not last very well on face and also was a little dark, I would buy it again but in a different shade.
 
Revlon Colour Stay Foundation
I will always have this foundation in my collection I may not use it everyday but it
is a all time favourite.
 
Maybelline One By One Mascara
I have heard that some people dont like this mascara but I love it! I have already purchased
another one.
 
 
I hope you guys like this post, let me know if you would like to see more of these!
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. wow!!! good work with all the empties, i love the st ives green tea scrub too :) it's awesome.
    I love reading empties posts, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. its the best hey!! :) thanks for checking out my blog make sure u follow me xx

    ReplyDelete