Monday 10 June 2013

Myer, Chemist Wearhouse & Priceline Haul!

Hello Lovelies!

I know I really shouldn't be buying anything since I brought so much back from Thailand. I will be doing a spending ban very soon! (let me know if you would like to me post on my progress with my spending ban). Today I was out shopping for my friend Ashley from Steps To Perfection as we are doing a international swap and I couldn't resist grabbing some things for myself. 

Chemist Wearhouse have great deals at the moment all cosmetics are 50% off and I picked up Vera Wang Love Struck 100ml for $39 and Calvien Klien 2U For Her 100ml for $20 BARGAIN!! 

Myer is also having some good sales I got some Essie nail polishs for $9 each reduced for $19 which is the full price here in Australia.

So here are the goodies I got for myself. I won't show u what I got her as its a secret :)

 







 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love Essie :) couldn't resist they were so cheap!!! Im a sucker for a bargain :) x

      Delete
  2. oh wow those Essie polishes are so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. came across your blog on the bbeauty global blog hop and i love it . cant wait to read your next post :)

    please check out my blog and be sure to follow if you like .
    boldbrashbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how cheap you can get Essie now! I made my first fragrance direct order last night, can't wait for it to arrive!
    Rachel x | Joy&

    ReplyDelete